It's the beginning of a three day weekend! Excited to eat a lot this weekend! After fashion and ballet, I LOVE eating. Not cooking, just consuming. I am an eating machine. True story.
Being the huge fan of Forever 21 that I am, I feel obligated to tell you all about some fab deals:
- Free shipping on orders over $75. You probably already knew that!
- Free shipping on orders over $40 when you buy a select labor day sale item.
- Use the code CHIC21 to get 10% off on orders over $70.
- Get 10% off purchases over $40 in stores when you mention the "Back to School" sale to the cashier!!!
- This jacket has been in my closet for the longest time but i rarely wear it because it's so hard to find anything that matches. It has touches of red, gray, and blue, but i don't like it with a red skirt, and not with blue jeans because of the blue denim colors clash on the front.
- If it wasn’t because white jeans get dirty so easily I would have to say that I think white jeans are an even more important staple in your closet than blue jeans! White pants make any outfit look more interesting. Everyone wears blue jeans so if you wear white ==> instantly different! Haha anyways since white goes with everything I paired it with this hard-to-pair-with jacket.
- These shoes are actually really comfortable probably because they wrap around your arch almost like booties and give more support than regular heels/pumps.
I'm wearing a jacket from a local boutique, skinny jeans from Primark, and peep toe shoes from Forever 21.