I'm kind of obsessed with this necklace at the moment!! I love these multi-layered chians, and just about any jewelry that's really BOLD! Huge fan of big chunky, really obvious jewelry. If I had even more chains that matched, I would wear them today!!!
I'm wearing a yellow button down from my aunt's closet, Minkpink graphic print skirt with skinny belt, Enzo Angiolini pumps, gold multi-chain necklace by Monet, gold earrings by jLo, and Forever 21 flower cuff.
Whatever you feel like calling it: statement necklaces, bibs, collars, costume jewelry, I'm obsessed. Soooo when I pointed these necklaces out on a mannequin to my friend:
Me: I really like these necklaces, you can have a really boring/plain outfit and still look stylish!!
KL: That's just being lazy!!
Oh well, I'm all for being a lazy dresser!!! Hahahahaha well here are the ones I've been looking at:
I love Forever 21! So please bare with me, these four are all Forever 21.
1. Brooch Collar, Forever 21, $14.80
2. Paddle Trim Necklace, Forever 21, $9.80
3. Exotic Cluster Necklace, Forever 21, $15.80
4. Beaded Bib, Forever 21, $11.80
5. Bangle Necklace, Dries Van Noten, $875
6. Sculptural Feather Collar, Alexis Bittar, $495
7. Floral Grid Necklace, BR Monogram, $125
8. Multi-Layered Drape Necklace, Bebe, $74
And these are the ones that cost some major dough $$$$$$:
9. Rhinestone and Rosette Necklace, Vera Wang, $850
10. Beaded Bib Tie, Ranjana Khan, $1190
11. Metallic Beaded Collar, Fiona Paxton, $375
12. Miss Havisham, The Glamourai, $425
P.S. A lot of you asked me how I organize all my shoes. I store my shoe collection in their shoeboxes in a huge cabinet in the garage for easy stacking. Not so glamorous, but it works really well!