Monday, 8 March 2010

Weekender in Las Vegas

Hit up Las Vegas over the weekend to celebrate a few March birthdays. Walking around the new Aria hotel here.



Wearing a Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater. Such a funky sweater with sequins that make it look like a blazer with pockets.



Different in the back.





Favorite shoes at the moment from Forever 21. Brogues are seriously the new ballet flat.



Sweater: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Skirt: Primark
Kid Socks: Random
Gold Crinkled Brogues: Forever 21


The new City Center in Las Vegas and entrance of Aria.



We dined at this French bistro Morels at The Palazzo for lunch afterwards. Very upscale restaurant, but the paintings on the wall were really gross and inappropriate LOL. Great platter of cheese and the best French onion soup I've ever had.

Inside Morels.


Cheese Platter


22 comments:

  1. Love your outfit - that jumper is amazing! Looks like you had lots of fun :)

    x

    http://sparklesmiledance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Vegas!!

    Love your outfit with the touches of gold, how perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt!!! So cute!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...I want those shoes! And that sweater is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the back of ur jacket and i love the shoes :#

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit and I love Vegas!

    Just came across your blog!

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the details you put into this outfit - matching gold brogues with your marc jacobs sweater... divine!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sweater! Only Marc :)
    And I totally agree on the new "it" shoe. I've been LIVING in mine as well.

    Ah, VEGAS! Did you love it? I can't wait to go in April. You'll have to fill me in on THURSDAY! Get excited :D

    LiveLoveLA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what great photos and I love your outfit; especially those darling shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it seems as if someone had such a great time there!lucky u!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool sweater- love the back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that sweater- it looks cute on you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful look, I love the socks. I make socks like the ones you are wearing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Marc Jacobs sweater. I hope that didn't "stay in Vegas." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dream vacation, you look very nice. Love the balloons, love the bread and cheese...yummy!
    Love the golden slippers...heeheehee!

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the stripes on the back of the jacket! Very pretty way of wearing a gold outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the stripes on the back of the jacket! Very pretty way of wearing a gold outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute idea for a jacket! Looks perfect with the white skirt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the place and the jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the back of your sweater & your lovely forever 21 shoes !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AlphaBetaChic! I love reading your comments :)