Tuesday, 27 April 2010

FOR SALE H&M Garden Collection

Anyone want to buy these off me???

FOR SALE
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!

US Size 8
$60 USD or best offer
FOR SALE H&M Garden Collection


US Size Small
$40 USD or best offer
FOR SALE H&M Garden Collection

I bought two sizes of each dress because I wasn't sure my correct size at H&M. You know how H&M has funny sizes sometimes? Anyways, I missed the date to return the ones that don't fit.

EMAIL ME AlphaBetaChic@gmail.com or comment here with your email address for details if you are interested!!! PayPal only. Open to international buyers. Shipping costs not included.

7 comments:

  1. this is really random but i think you might find it interesting (i did anyways, haha). one time i was in h&m and freaking nothing fit me! so i asked the fitting room attendant why all the sizes are so wacky, and she said it's because the clothes are made all over the world, and the size translations from country to country are a little screwy. haha i don't know, i thought that was interesting anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are lovely, Pity they wouldnt fit me!!
    http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are pretty, but white washes me out and the pink would be too small.

    The first one does come in red though. I would love love to own the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love the second dress

    kisses from Indonesia
    Dian Prad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white dress! Would you take 30 for it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AlphaBetaChic! I love reading your comments :)