Friday, 18 June 2010

Vintage Velvet Jacket & Layered Fringe Dress

AlphaBetaChic

Oversized jackets are much harder to find than expected! I had to go up to a size 13 to get the right oversized fit and length! There is also an attached gold tiger striped vest (same pattern as the sleeves) that you can kind of see peeking out.

AlphaBetaChic

The outfit is pretty busy with the fringe dress and gold jacket sleeves, so avoided my bold statement necklace this time in favor of a simpler piece from Inez Designs.

Also wearing my three point bracelet from Lellabean with random flower rings.

AlphaBetaChic

I'm wearing a vintage gold-trimmed velvet jacket, fringe dress from Forever 21, necklace by Inez Designs, slave bracelet by Lellabean, feather hair piece bought in Japan, shoes from Forever 21, and random fishnets and rings.

10 comments:

  1. i dig the dress! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful in that Forever 21 fringe dress and random fishnets. Love them. The fancy vintage gold-trimmed velvet jacket,the laced Forever 21 shoes and feather hairpiece complete a beautiful outfit. You look fantastic in it. What a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jacket and your boots are great!

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one of my fave looks from you!

    LOVELOVELOVE your jacket!!

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally loving it
    youve got a great blog, keep it up!
    if you've got a few seconds and like cute dresses, go to www.sway.com/acree and put in your email, it will make you a part of sway, who is launching their collection in the fall...and it sends me to vegas! i need a 1,000 girls to sign up before august, and it would mean the world to me, thanks!
    keep up your awesome inspiration, i've linked you on my blog roll!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow!!! I adore everything about ur outfit!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE everything about this outfit. Especially the oversized blazer...even if you had to buy a size 13 to get it to fit the way you wanted it to! You look so fabulous. I just found your blog, I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lusting this entire outfit! the shoes are gorg. and i love the different textures together!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think you needed even the 'simple' necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AlphaBetaChic! I love reading your comments :)