Monday, 26 July 2010

h.wood

Checked out h.wood Saturday for a friend's bday. That place is pretty hard to find and turned out way more club-y than I was expecting but it has a really great layout. Lots of different rooms to explore if you get bored easily!

AlphaBetaChic

One of my favorite party dresses from Alexia Admor--strapless fitted bodice with a super full skirt.


AlphaBetaChic

Chunky, layered cross necklace from Nina Ramone. Seriously can't get enough of this vintage reconstructed necklace. The antique colored gold isn't too shiny haha.

AlphaBetaChic

New Marc by Marc Jacobs purse yayyyy gold matches everything.

AlphaBetaChic

My new favorite thing--wearing a ton of rings, and wearing this slave bracelet cuff thing non stop from Lellabean.

AlphaBetaChic

AlphaBetaChic

I'm wearing an Alexia Admor dress, Nina Ramone cross necklace, Kenneth Cole pumps, Marc Jacobs purse, Lellabean bracelet, Zannedelions ear cuff, and random rings and earrings.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE all your accessories!

    The dress is cute.

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady! love the black and gold dress. let's try and get together again soon.. with neekoh too!

    xx, becs

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC BLOG!!

    Please check out my blog, it's only in its early days but I'm doing a little vintage giveaway, if your interested it's http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AlphaBetaChic! I love reading your comments :)