Monday, 9 August 2010

Bodycon Dress + Denim Jacket

This isn't really my usual style but I've seen so many people wear black bodycon dresses paired with denim so I figured I'd try it out. I can't figure whether this outfit is casual or a little dressed up.

AlphaBetaChic

AlphaBetaChic

AlphaBetaChic

Wearing a dangly ear cuff from Zannedelions. Plus armor rings that I bought in Japan and vintage necklaces.

AlphaBetaChic

Open back dress...sexyyyy. I prefer open backs to low cut dresses hahhaa. And this is also my favorite bodycon style--super short plus long sleeves.

AlphaBetaChic

AlphaBetaChic

I'm wearing a lace dress from LF (on Robertson Blvd), Forever 21 shoes, Lucky Brand Jeans denim jacket, random/vintage jewelry, ear cuff from Zannedelions, and armor rings from Japan.

23 comments:

  1. I love it- I would say this is rather a little "dressed up" :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedges and the jacket dress it down, but this dress could go either way!

    BTW, I'm doing a $100 Shopbop card giveaway on my blog if you'd like to sign up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely works for you! And ooh-wee, that back! :)

    XXo,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very cute! LOVE the back. In my opinion, it's the perfect look for a night out on the town. =]

    http://freespiritedfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. be franq,i m in love with yr awesome lace dress and those fab shoes <3
    wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit for going out in. Love the lace detailing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! ♡
    I'm having a lovely giveaway on my blog :) I think you'll love it :)
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress<33

    xoxoxo
    thevixenmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look both sexy and classy in that black LF lace bodycon dress. i know there are plenty of fancy summer get-togethers (like where the stars and models get together on Hamptons Plum TV) where that dress would be perfect. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I kinda like it! I might have to try this one out myslef!! Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Nice blog you got there!
    I'm a follower now :)

    Maybe you can check out mine as well and become a follower?
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah! That dress is phenom. Bodycon + Lace = gorg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a awesome jacket you have here

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love all of these..my goodness

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are to gorgeous on this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude, you look amazing in this outfit. Wear it for our next date? <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. The dress is fabulous,just like the shoes!

    http://electric-pumps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AlphaBetaChic! I love reading your comments :)